Wednesday, February 24, 2010

55. New Lab


This is my new lab at school. It's been recarpeted, painted and had new furniture added.( thanks to my previous Principal Damien Jenkyn) The tables are now in circles for better collaborative work. I can walk around easier and see everyone's work. The wheelie chairs are great for most children. Those who have a problem get to sit on one of the old seats and soon learn to handle their new seats well.

Last Friday we also had a new IWB installed in the lab. I have never used an IWB in the lab but I think it's going to be very useful as the children wont have to try to remember so much at once.

Technology is really happening very well at school. Each class has a class blog and even admin staff members have a blog. This will really give us some strong community links.

No comments:

Post a Comment