Thursday, February 4, 2010

34. Coffee theme

My favourite coffee cups one from Washington and the other my Deakin graduate cup.

I like to have a coffee out of my Washington cup and I usually think of something that Lois my travel buddy and I did in Washington, like eating meals at Ruby Tuesday's and meeting up with our Canadian friends last year.

When I drink a coffee out of my Deakin graduate cup I think of all those late nights working until 2:30am to finish my Master's degree in Ed (IT). How did I do it working full time and still having three children at home?

When I am hungry I drink coffee rather than tea as it seems more filling.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

  1. It's a shame the handle broke on your nice mug from Germany. Maybe the next german exchange student will bring you one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I wanted to add this mug but didn't know how it would look glued together.

    ReplyDelete